About The Center
The Center for Special Needs Trust Administration, Inc. (The Center), founded in December of 2000, is a Florida non-profit corporation that offers a special solution to protecting public benefits by offering specialized administrative services for Special Needs Trusts.
While there are different types of Special Needs Trusts, they all share the common trait of maintaining eligibility for means tested government assistance programs such as Medicaid and Supplemental Security Income. Because Special Needs Trusts protect eligibility for public assistance programs, they present very special and unique administrative problems.
In order to address these unique administrative problems, The Center provides the following specialized services:
- Customized Trustee services for Special Needs Trusts that are tailored to a beneficiary’s individual needs
- Protection of financial eligibility for government assistance programs
- Professional money management services provided through a registered investment advisor
- Public assistance record keeping
- Accountings in standard fiduciary format
- Coordination of life management assessments for identification of special needs
- Advisory and trust administration services for banks and other not-for-profit organizations
- Consultation for personal injury and mass tort cases
- Comprehensive database of professionals offering a wide range of unique products and services
- Liaison with beneficiaries, family members, service providers, vendors, caregivers, and other professionals.
The Center's knowledge of public assistance programs combined with professional administrative services can give trust beneficiaries and their families the peace of mind that comes from knowing their benefits will be protected, and that quality of life will be enhanced by using trust assets to meet special needs that are not provided by basic public assistance.